- Have you ever borrowed a book, video, or audio book from a school or public library?
- Have you ever rented a video from a video store, NetFlix, or Video-on-demand?
- Have you ever borrowed from or loaned to a friend: a book, magazine, video, or music CD ?
- Have you ever recorded (without permission)part or all of a live performance of a play, dance, opera, music, lecture, comedy sketch, etc ?
- Have you ever made and distributed multiple photo-copies of copyrighted material?
- Have you ever made or bought illegal copies of commercially recorded music or movies?
- Have you ever uploaded a video to YouTube that contained music or video content owned by someone else?
- Have you ever included links on your own FaceBook page, Blog, or Twitter to a YouTube posting that contained music or video content owned by someone else?
How do you feel about your participation in these acts?
Disclosure: The CyberFiction site contains numerous opportunities to engage in many of the above acts.
Complicated isn’t it?
Now, share your thoughts with others by commenting below and/or joining the CyberFiction Conversation Google Group.